All schools are different and finding the right fit for your child can be a challenge.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we respect the uniqueness of each child and work hard to understand and meet their individual needs. We provide a safe and positive learning environment where all students can grow and develop and maximise their potential.
We offer strong academic and pastoral programs and a stimulating range of extracurricular activities so we can work in partnership with each student to continually develop and work towards achieving their goals.
To register your interest in enrolling your child at our School, applicants are required to express their interest by completing the online enrolment process:
Please note: Enrolments for Prep 2021 (including Maddingley Prep Reception 2021) closed on 31 January 2020.
ONLINE ENROLMENT APPLICATION
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Please ensure you have read and understand Bacchus Marsh Grammar’s Enrolment and Privacy policies;
- Pay a $150 non-refundable application fee using a valid credit card at the time of submitting the application;
- Ensure that contact details of both parents are available;
- Ensure you have a digital copy of the student’s Birth Certificate to upload; and
- If payment is not made, the application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Please note that this enrolment application is not an offer of a place at Bacchus Marsh Grammar.Visit the Enrolment Portal
Once your online application has been received an acknowledgment email from the Registrar will be forwarded within 7 days. You will then be placed on a holding list for the nominated year of entry.
Please ensure you review the School’s Enrolment and Privacy policies before commencing the process.
For more detailed information about our School, please view our Prospectus via the links below: