All schools are different and finding the right fit for your child can be a challenge.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we respect the uniqueness of each child and work hard to understand and meet their individual needs. We provide a safe and positive learning environment where all students can grow and develop and maximise their potential.
We offer strong academic and pastoral programs and a stimulating range of extracurricular activities so we can work in partnership with each student to continually develop and work towards achieving their goals.
To register your interest in enrolling your child at our School, applicants are required to express their interest by completing the online enrolment process:
Enrolments for 2022
- Enrolments for Year 7 and Prep 2022 at both campuses have closed.
- Expressions of interest for Year 1 to Year 6 automatically move to a waiting list.
A note regarding Year 9 to VCE enrolments
Please contact the School Registrar or Admissions Officer to discuss positions at these year levels.
Expressions of interest can be submitted for Year 9 or above. The next step in the enrolment process is for school reports to be made available from your child/s current school.
The Principal looks particularly at indications of behaviour and attitude. If the majority of subjects do not have good to outstanding in these areas, it is unlikely that a position will be considered.
Enrolments for 2023
- Enrolments for Year 7 are now closed for both campuses. If you submit an application online after 16 February 2022, you will automatically move to a waiting list.
- Enrolments for Prep 2023 for both campuses closed on 30 June 2021.
ONLINE ENROLMENT APPLICATION
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Please ensure you have read and understand Bacchus Marsh Grammar’s Enrolment and Privacy policies;
- Pay a $150 non-refundable application fee using a valid credit card at the time of submitting the application;
- Ensure that contact details of both parents are available;
- Ensure you have a digital copy of the student’s Birth Certificate to upload; and
- If payment is not made, the application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
If you have any questions, please make contact with our Admissions Officer on 03 5366 4800 or submit a query via the Enrolment Enquiry form.Visit the Enrolment Portal
Once your online application has been received an acknowledgment email from the Registrar will be forwarded within 7 days. You will then be placed on a holding list for the nominated year of entry.
- That an enrolment application is not an offer of a place at Bacchus Marsh Grammar;
- You are not required to submit an application for each campus; and
- Only one application is required per child.
If you have any questions, please make contact with our Admissions Officer on 03 5366 4800 or submit a query via the Enrolment Enquiry form.
Please ensure you review the School’s Enrolment and Privacy policies before commencing the process.
For more detailed information about our School, please view our Prospectus via the links below: