On offer in 2025 will be Scholarships available for Academic Excellence at Years 7 and 9. Further to these opportunities are the Callow and Norman Access Scholarships for students from Years 7 to 12. These enable students who would otherwise not attend Bacchus Marsh Grammar to attend on a Full Scholarship. Parents of students must be in receipt of a current Health Care Card to qualify for a Callow and Norman Access Scholarship and need to provide a copy of the relevant card.
The school is also proud to offer an Indigenous Scholarship, open to current and new students from Years 7 to 12. Indigenous Scholarship applicants must provide a copy of the applicant’s Confirmation of Aboriginality document.
The Callow Access, Norman Access and Indigenous Scholarships do not require students to sit an entrance examination. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by the Principal, Mr Neal.
There are two specific scholarship awarded annually to enable students to gain an education at the BMG Woodlea Campus. They honour two important figures in the development of Woodlea:
- Dino Strano Family Scholarship – in honour of the Strano family (Winslow Constructions); and
- Peng Hong Wong Scholarship – in honour of Mr Peng Hong Wong, partner to the School and Executive Director of Victoria Investments and Properties.
Please note: No further applications for the 2024 Scholarships Program will be accepted, as this has now closed.
Academic Scholarship Program 2024
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we wish to provide Scholarships for those who want to contribute to the life of the school.
- Van den Hende Family Scholarships – 100% for 6 years. These Scholarships are only available to current Year 6, 2024 students at BMG.
- Full (100%) Academic Scholarship (John Leaver Scholars) – 100% for 6 years open to current BMG students and external Year 6, 2024 students.
- Van den Hende Family Scholarships (100%) will be awarded. One of which will be Awarded to a current Year 8, 2023 Bacchus Marsh Grammar student and one to an external Year 8, 2023 student.
Academic Scholarship Testing for Year 7, 2025 and Year 9, 2025 will be held in February 2024 at Bacchus Marsh Grammar – Maddingley Campus, South Maddingley Road, Bacchus Marsh.
Further details about Scholarship testing will be sent to registered candidates prior to the testing day.
Closing Date: TBC
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview with the Principal and asked to complete a Portfolio with set questions prior to the interview.
Unsuccessful applicants will be contacted by mail.
Scholarship holders are expected to remain at Bacchus Marsh Grammar for the duration of their education up to, and including Year 12.
For further information regarding the 2025 Scholarship Program please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant Mrs Michelle Graham on 5366 4800 or email@example.com