Bacchus Marsh Grammar is a vibrant Independent school with its main campus superbly located on a spacious site overlooking the picturesque countryside.
Our purpose is to fulfil the community’s desire for non-denominational co-education that is holistic in its approach, comprehensive, challenging and enriching.
We offer a safe and caring environment boasting a rich depth of programs that foster confidence, self-awareness, resilience, and the ability of students to contribute to their personal growth. We encourage students to aspire to be active and positive members of society who value and respect others and have a strong sense of inclusion and service to others, integrity and compassion.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar, we are proud of our culture of achievement that nurtures within our students and staff the desire to always strive towards realising their personal best.
Our School’s ethos is supported by a clear set of values that are critical for the development of the whole individual. To empower our students for their journeys beyond school as responsible members of society, we promote:
- a commitment to excellence in all endeavours and a celebration of the achievements of all
- a love of learning and the nurturing of enthusiasm and passions to develop continuously throughout life
- a sense of self-discipline and personal responsibility which respects the need for regulation and rules in any community
- a commitment to the rewards and pleasures of hard work
- a social conscience and responsibility for the welfare of all members of the community
- a sense of fair play
- a belief that a fulfilling life is based on the celebration of positives rather than dwelling on the negatives
- a capacity to be receptive to change
- a willingness to accept differences and have the courage to express personal views that are different from the norm
- an ability to make informed decisions about issues which have a spiritual and/ or moral dimension
- a commitment to providing leadership within the community
- an appreciation of the value of developing and maintaining traditions in any community.
In short, we offer an …“Education for Life”