How to Enrol
All schools are different and finding the right fit for your child can be a challenge.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we respect the uniqueness of each child and work hard to understand and meet their individual needs. We provide a safe and positive learning environment where all students can grow and develop and maximise their potential.
We offer strong academic and pastoral programs and a stimulating range of extracurricular activities so we can work in partnership with each student to continually develop and work towards achieving their goals.
To register your interest in enrolling your child at our School, applicants are required to express their interest by completing the online enrolment process.
Please read the Enrolments page for information explaining the entry points and waiting list prior to submitting your child’s Online Enrolment Application.
Online Enrolment Application
Before you apply:
- Please ensure you have read and understand Bacchus Marsh Grammar’s Enrolment and Privacy policies which are accessible here;
- Pay a $150 non-refundable application fee using a valid credit card at the time of submitting the application;
- Ensure that contact details of both parents are available;
- Ensure you have a digital copy of the student’s Birth Certificate to upload; and
- If payment is not made, the application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
If you have any questions, please make contact with our Admissions Officer on 03 5366 4800 or submit a query via the Enrolment Enquiry form.
Please ensure you review the School’s Enrolment and Privacy policies before commencing the process.
For more detailed information about our School, please view our Prospectus via the links below: