Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) – Provided by YMCA Ballarat
The OSHC team are set for another year of program packed fun at both Maddingley and Woodlea campuses.
Both programs support each students’ needs and interests and through the information provided from families on enrolment we are able to begin planning from each child’s first day of attendance. ‘My Time, Our Place’ Framework for School Age Care in Australia is the curriculum we implement, targeting five developmental outcomes; identity, community, well-being, learning and communication.
Our programs utilise indoor and outdoor spaces, along with a combination of flexible and structured components. Children are encouraged to make choices and decisions, approach new experiences with confidence while collaborating with peers and educators.
Before School Care Hours (Woodlea campus only): 6.30am – 8.30am
After School Care Hours: 3.05pm – 6.30pm
Vacation Care Hours (Woodlea campus only): 7.00am – 6.30pm
Pupil free days (offered at Maddingley campus only) Running of the program is dependent on the number of bookings – families are encouraged to book early.
Direct any questions to the relevant campus contact below.
Maddingley contact information:
0438 154 842
Woodlea contact information:
0490 490 362
Summer Holiday Program
Programs will commence from Monday 14 December to Wednesday 16 December at both Maddingley and Woodlea campuses.
It will then close over Christmas, reopening on Monday 11 January 2021 at Woodlea campus only.
Bookings are being accepted now. YMCA Bacchus Marsh Grammar Summer Vacation Care
Enrolling into Woodlea or Maddingley OSHC Service
Welcome to Home!
Please cut and paste the link below to learn more about the three great platforms you gain access too when you enrol your child into Xplor.
As a parent/guardian, you have access to up to three of our platforms:
- Home App
- Home Web
Opening the link referred to above, you will gain access to a quick video showing the set-up process in action. Below is a brief breakdown of each step.
Create your password
Create a password from the welcome email that was sent to you by your service. The email should look like the screenshot below.
Note: Check your junk mail folder. If you have not yet received an email, please contact your Service Coordinator.
Set up your Xplor ID and Access Code
After you have set up your password, you have the option of creating an Xplor ID and Access Code.
The Xplor ID and access code is used to login to the Hub when you sign your child into the service as an alternative to scanning the QR Code with the Home App.
For a more efficient and contact-free process when signing your child in our out using the Hub, use your Home App to scan the QR code on the HUB at your centre. The Xplor ID and Access Code can be used as a back-up.
You should be setting an Xplor ID and Access Code if you have multiple Xplor profiles (parent profile and educator profile) that you would like to merge into one account.
To set up your access code, please see steps below.
Login to home.myxplor.com with the email and password you set up above.
Accessing Home Web
Home Web is where you can:
- View Observations, Documentation, Plans for your child
- Save your payment information
- View your finances
- Sign your CWA
Accessing Home App
- The Home App is where you can:
- View observations
- View your upcoming/previous bookings, request for bookings, notify your centre of absences/late drop offs
- Sign your CWA
- View your CCS entitlements
- View your finances
Saving your payment details
Note: this step might not be relevant to all parent/guardians depending on whether your service is using a payment gateway. Please check with your service administrator if you are unsure.
Note: only the primary carer of the child will be able to save bank details.
To save your bank details, follow the steps below.
- Login to home.myxplor.com
- Click Finance > Auto Debit Setup
Please refer to the Cancellation section of this handbook for information relating to changing or cancelling permanent bookings. Permanent bookings falling on a Public Holiday will incur a discount fee.
- If any of the forms below are required for your child, you will be prompted to complete them during the enrolment process and upload onto your enrolment.
- Asthma and Medical Management Plans (if applicable)
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Medical diagnosis letters (if applicable)
- The service will contact the family to provide an opportunity to engage in an orientation visit.
- Staff at the programs are not able to accept a child until the enrolment forms have been submitted online and the child has been booked into the program.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that details and authorisations on the enrolment form are kept current, you can do this by supplying any change of information to the service for them to update.
- Families will be emailed a copy of the family handbook and venue information sheet and reminded both documents can be found onsite at the venue or on our website firstname.lastname@example.org