Private Bus Services
Bacchus Marsh Grammar– in conjunction with Bacchus Marsh Coaches and Nuline Charter operate extensive private bus services across the outer western part of Melbourne. This network includes Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Caroline Springs, Watergardens, Burnside, Taylors Hill and Sunbury/Gisborne.
2018 Private Bus Timetables
- 2018 BMG – Violet – Altona
- 2018 BMG – Aqua – Tarneit
- 2018 BMG – Black – Sanctuary Lakes
- 2018 BMG – Blue – Werribee
- 2018 BMG – Bronze-Wyndhamvale
- 2018 BMG – Caroline Springs
- 2018 BMG – Gold-Seabrook
- 2018 BMG – Green – Tarneit-Hoppers Crossing
- 2018 BMG – Grey – Sunbury-Gisborne
- 2018 BMG – Hillside
- 2018 BMG – Orange – Hoppers Crossing
- 2018 BMG – Pink – Derrimut Deer Park
- 2018BMG – Purple – Hoppers Crossing
- 2018 BMG – Red – Wyndham Vale
- 2018 BMG – Silver – Point Cook
- 2018 BMG – Taylors Hill
- 2018 BMG – Watergardens
- 2018 BMG – White -Tarneit
- 2018 BMG – Yellow -Werribee
- 2018 BMG – Peach – Point Cook – (NEW)
- 2018 BMG – Melon – Williams Landing – (NEW)
- 2018 BMG – Lime – Eynesbury Woodlea
Code of Conduct (Private Bus Travellers)
All students who catch a private bus need to abide by the rules and requirements detailed in the Student Bus Travel Code of Conduct for private bus travellers.
Late Bus Service
A late bus is available on Monday through to Thursdays, leaving our school at 4.30pm and servicing Melton, Caroline Springs and Werribee. This service is available only for students in Grade 3 to VCE.
Bacchus Marsh Coaches
Public Bus Services
Public bus services operate across the outer western part of Melbourne and surrounding rural areas including Melton, Toolern Vale, Long Forest, Hopetoun Park, Exford, Eynesbury, Blackwood, Ballan, Merrimu, Glenmore and Balliang.
Permission to Travel
Public Transport Victoria requires all students who use a country public bus service to complete a ‘Permission to Travel’ application form. This must be submitted to the School before commencement of travel on the bus.
Further information is available at the Public Transport Victoria website
V/Line services at Bacchus Marsh Station connect on the Ballarat Line.