The wellbeing our students is of paramount importance at Bacchus Marsh Grammar.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we are proud of the quality and depth of our Pastoral Care Program which is one of our unique strengths and underpins all that we do and aspire to achieve.
We provide a range of curriculum programs and co-curricular resources to assist our students to develop into healthy and happy individuals who know they are respected and valued.
We are committed to ensure:
- all members of our School community know, respect and support each other as individuals
- students are challenged, and expected and supported to achieve their personal best by aiming high
- students have genuine opportunities to be involved and to lead
- students are allowed to learn and grow through both their successes and failures
- we are a School community that values resilience, life-long learning and the importance of showing understanding for all.
We focus strongly on the need for students to develop methods to build resilience and to cope with the normal ups and downs of life.
This is further supported and reinforced by our strong year-level and House systems which provides students with a true sense of belonging, as well as day-to-day advice, assistance and support.
Our Student Services Department offers a range of counselling and professional services to assist students with any particular difficulties. For more specialist assistance, the Student Services team has extensive links with outside agencies.
For more information please click on the links below: