Bacchus Marsh Grammar’s principle purpose is to fulfil the community’s desire for an Independent education that is holistic in its approach, comprehensive, challenging and enriching.
Our Vision is to be a co-educational, Ecumenical day school that provides quality co-education for students from the outer western area of Melbourne. We celebrate diversity and place strong emphasis on the fundamental need to respect and value others and to continuously personally develop.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar we know that we all have different strengths that need to be developed and weaknesses that can be enhanced.
We actively encourage students to be involved in a broad range of curricular and co-curricular activities, so they develop the “whole person”. We strongly emphasise “Education for Life” in all that we do to help prepare students for the world beyond school.
We foster a sense of openness, community responsibility, social conscience, tolerance and resilience.
Through our programs and pastoral care, we support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy. We are committed to supporting the elected government, the role of law and equal rights before the law, freedom of religion, freedom of speech and association and the values of openness and tolerance.
Seven key objectives have been developed to ensure the consistent and consolidated growth of our School over the next five years.
These objectives are to:
- maintain an appropriate, long-term planning framework for the development of our School
- maintain and develop enrolments and fundraising
- further enrich the School’s programs including academic, co-curricular and personal development
- ensure appropriate Information and Communications Technology capacity to support the School’s educational and administrative programs
- continuously improve and develop our physical facilities and infrastructure
- continue to adopt and maintain best practice in financial planning and procedures
- provide a working environment that attracts and maintains the highest quality of staff.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar aspires to fulfil the community’s desire for Independent co-education that is holistic in its approach, comprehensive, challenging and enriching.
Our School is committed to providing a safe and caring environment which, through its diverse programs, encourages students to be confident, self-aware, resilient, able to contribute to their personal growth, and willing to be active and positive members of society.
We encourage a strong sense of service in our students and the knowledge that inclusion and a willingness to assist others is vital in developing a positive character and a strong society.
Our School is proud of its rich culture of achievement which encourages students and staff to strive toward achieving their personal best.
In short, we offer an …“Education for Life”