Embracing our community’s desire for an Independent school education, Bacchus Marsh Grammar provides a comprehensive, challenging and enriching curriculum.
We are proud that our School offers a safe and caring environment that encourages students to be confident, self-aware, resilient and inclusive.
By instilling a readiness to assist, care for and respect others, we empower our students to become willing, active and positive members of society.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar fosters a culture of individual growth and academic achievement – a culture where students and staff are respected and valued and are encouraged to continuously strive towards realising their absolute best.
Our ethos is for personal betterment and that of our society. The following values underpin our holistic approach to education to help our students to reach that goal:
- a commitment to excellence in all endeavours and a celebration of the achievements of all
- a love of learning and the nurturing of enthusiasm and passions to develop continuously throughout life
- a sense of self-discipline and personal responsibility which respects the need for regulation and rules in any community
- a commitment to the rewards and pleasures of hard work
- a social conscience and responsibility for the welfare of all members of the community
- a sense of fair play
- a belief that a fulfilling life is based on the celebration of positives rather than dwelling on the negatives
- a capacity to be receptive to change
- a willingness to accept differences and have the courage to express personal views that are different from the norm
- an ability to make informed decisions about issues which have a spiritual and/ or moral dimension
- a commitment to providing leadership within the community
- an appreciation of the value of developing and maintaining traditions in any community.
In short, we offer an …“Education for Life”