Please refer to information sent home to families or access letters and notes under ‘Documents’ via the Parent Portal.
Contact: Mr Durham.
As part of the Staughton Vale Middle Years Program students will attend excursions to the surrounding areas of Staughton Vale. These excursions will include geographical and scientific field trips to multiple locations.
A visit to the Brisbane Ranges National Park and bushwalk along the Anakie Gorge walk to Stoney Creek Picnic Area and return. They will conduct a flora and fauna study of the area while on their walk.
- 6E & 6WC on Monday 20th May
- 6WA & 6WB on Wednesday May 22nd
- 6C & 6D on Thursday May 23rd
- 6A & 6B on Thursday May 30th
A visit to the Steiglitz Historical Township and complete a history trail bushwalk around the old township site. Have lunch at the Boardman Recreational area before visiting the Bunjil lookout to observe the view of the Moorabool valley and discover some of the indigenous connections of the area.
- 6E & 6WC on Monday 28 October
- 6WA & 6WB on Wednesday 9 October
- 6C & 6D on Thursday 31 October
- 6A & 6B on Thursday 7 November