Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision that every parent will be faced with.
At Bacchus Marsh Grammar, we respect the uniqueness of each child and work hard to understand and meet their individual needs. We provide a safe and positive learning environment where all students can grow and develop to maximise their potential.
The main entry point year levels for Bacchus Marsh Grammar are at Prep and Year 7. Minor entry points are at Year 5, Year 9 and Year 11.
Enrolments for 2022
- Enrolments for Year 7 and Prep 2022 at both campuses have closed.
- Expressions of interest for Year 1 to Year 6 automatically move to a waiting list.
- Expressions of interest for Year 9 2022 are being accepted. Contact the Admissions Officer for more information.
Enrolments for 2023
- Enrolments for Year 7 are currently being accepted for both campuses.
- Enrolments for Prep 2023 for both campuses closed on 30 June 2021.
Year 9 to VCE enrolments
Please contact the School Registrar to discuss positions at these year levels.
Expressions of interest can be submitted for Year 9 or above. The next step in the enrolment process is for school reports to be made available from your child/s current school.
The Principal looks particularly at indications of behaviour and attitude. If the majority of subjects do not have good to outstanding in these areas, it is unlikely that a position will be considered.